Personal Home Care
Providing personal care in any daily tasks you or your loved one may need support with.
Personal Care is a broad term that means supporting individuals with personal hygiene and toileting, as well as dressing and maintaining appearances. QualitCare24-7 can Provide Personal care during visits/care-calls, which usually take place in the morning, lunchtime, teatime and evening, and can last up to an hour.
Personal Care can cover (but is not limited to):
- Bathing and Showering (including bed-baths)
- Dressing and Preparing for Bed
- Oral Hygiene
- Support with Shaving
- Helping to the Toilet, including Using Commodes or Bedpans
- Changing Continence Pads and Cleaning Intimate Areas
- Applying Make-Up, Lotions and Creams
- Nail and Foot Care
- Changing or Maintaining Stomas, Catheter Bags or other forms of Clinical Intervention
- Movement, Stretches, and Preventing Bed-Sores
- Applying, Administering or Monitoring Medication
Treating clients with respect and upholding their dignity is extremely important to us.
When making your personalised care plan we make sure we understand our client’s likes and dislikes (including product brands). This is so that we can provide the highest quality personal care possible by meeting the client’s needs and preferences.
We never perform tasks that make our clients uncomfortable, or that they would rather do themselves if they are able to. We encourage independence wherever we can, and our carers are always happy to help with any aspect of personal care that you or your loved one need support with.
We will discuss your individual needs and start creating a personalised care package that provides your or your loved one with all the care and support you require.
Our Homecare team is contactable on 023 9217 8770 / 079 8282 6937 at any time.