Join the QualitCare24-7 Team!
“I feel that as a homecare agency, QualitCare 24-7 have shown professionalism and support through my registration. It is an excellent agency to work for and I highly recommend it.”Lisa Laws (QualitCare24-7 Staff)
QualitCare24-7 is part of the Qualit Healthcare Group – one of the fastest growing healthcare agencies in the South of England. We are always recruiting full-time and part-time Home Care Support Workers (£10-£12.50 per hour) to join our award-winning team!
All our QualitCare24-7 roles are based in Portsmouth and surrounding areas, covering most of South Hampshire. As well as Home Care Support Workers we are also looking for:
- Nurses (RMNs, RGNs, RNLDs)
- Healthcare Assistants
- Allied Healthcare Staff
Click Here to Apply for all roles Online.
As part of our basic recruitment process, we are required to obtain the following documents from any potential staff:
- Evidence of Right-To-Work
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- 2 (minimum) Valid and Approved References
- Full UK Driving License (required for most Homecare roles)
- Certificates of Mandatory Training and Enhanced DBS Check (these can all be funded by us)
Have you done NVQ qualifications? Apply to be a Field Supervisor! NVQ Level 2 and minimum 2 years Homecare Experience required.
WHY WORK FOR QUALITCARE24-7?
- Wide choice of hours available
- Weekly pay
- Full Training given to all staff
- Access to a company car or mileage allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Excellent opportunities for career progression in a friendly and supportive environment that encourages growth.
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme for referrals (see below)
BONUS SCHEME TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any bonus amount quoted will be paid in full only when ALL of the following criteria have been met:
- Successful registration of each referral with Qualitcare Ltd.
- Completion of 10 (TEN) shifts or a 100 hours by each referral through QualitCare24-7 Ltd.
- All time sheets are completed correctly and signed off as proof of shift completion.
- There is NO limit to the amount of referrals any member of staff can make, to receive the bonus on offer.
- Payment of any bonus amount will be made on the set day for payments by QualitCare24-7 Ltd, and will be made via bank transfer or check.