Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
The QualitCare24-7 team has extensive training and years of combined experience in supporting people with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
We understand the needs and challenges involved in caring for dementia and Alzheimer’s patients, and work to build strong, supportive relationships with them. Our holistic homecare service helps to promote independence, provide all-round support, and monitor the individual’s ongoing condition. We carefully match our carers to the patient to ensure comfort and trust can be built.
Consistency is key in our dementia and Alzheimer’s care plans.
We never change carers or visiting times unless there is no other option. This is so the patient can become familiar and comfortable with the carer who is supporting them, and can build a regular routine.
Providing care in a home environment is proven to help prevent both anxiety and confusion by retaining familiarity and routine.
This is why QualitCare24-7’s dementia and Alzheimer’s homecare is the best way to ensure your loved one is comfortable and receiving the best care and support. Our specialised dementia and Alzheimer’s team are fully trained to deliver:
- Full physical and psychological assessments of individuals.
- Personalised care plans with activities that focus on cognitive stimulation.
- Smart approaches to dietary support.
- Support in day-to-day tasks, including personal care.
- Assistance in recalling information and problem solving.
- Monitoring and administration of medication.
- Breakaway techniques and calm management of violence and aggression.
We will discuss your individual needs and start creating a personalised care package that provides you or your loved one with all the care and support you require.
Our Homecare team is contactable on 023 9217 8770 / 079 8282 6937 at any time.